Beta and Boano Racing offer bike rental and race support packages for the 2019 ISDE in Portugal this November.
For the fourth year in a row Beta and Boano have partnered to offer bike rental, race support and spare parts services for the upcoming 2019 International Six Days Enduro in Portimao, Portugal.
With the paddock located in the Autodromo International do Algarve, Portimao, Portugal, the most demanding enduro race in the world will hit its 94th edition this November 10-16.
Beta and Boano offer packages for teams, amateur and pro riders during the gruelling six days of racing.
Beta and Boano ISDE bike rental details:
You can choose any bike from the Beta RR 2020 enduro range and it will come fitted with a Boano ISDE Limited Edition kit.
Bike rental prices:
Beta RR 2T €2,590.00 (excluding VAT)
Beta RR 4T €2,890.00 (excluding VAT)
Rental bike features:
- Radiator guard Boano Race Parts
- Rear brake disc protection Boano Race Parts
- Kit Samco/Boano silicone hoses
- Skid plate Boano
- Hand guards and grips Circuit 84
- Graphics kit "Sei Giorni"
- Front fork and rear shock OHLINS
Additionally, you can request a further customization of your rental bike – higher seat, suspension setting for your weight, different handlebars.
You also have the opportunity to send your special parts to be mounted on the rental bike so you can have a more familiar feeling with the bike. All the extra parts will be fitted when the bike arrives at the paddock.
All the bikes will be delivered to the paddock days before the race ready for the riders to test them.
Beta and Boano full race service details:
Now entering their fourth consecutive year offering the service Boano Racing will give race services for anyone who rents one of their bikes or participates with their own Beta in Portugal. The service will be limited to 15 riders.
Included in the full race service:
- Access spare parts service (spare parts cost excluded)
- Service assistance as per FIM regulations
- Access "Pit Garage Beta Boano" with tools (for example tyre changer and levers) at the Paddock area and all check point with assistance
- Oils and fluids for assistance and maintenance provided free by Motorex
- Gasoline for the race
- Technical support
- Storage box to deposit any personal materials for the paddock and assistance points
- Transport personal items (gloves, glasses, energy drink, clothing) at check point with assistance
- Suspension service with Boano
- Info points race at Beta Boano Paddock Area
- Water, snacks, fruit at the service points in the race
- Service air filters as needed in service points during the competition
- Pre-race setting and support preparation of the bike
The spare parts service will be available for all riders at the Beta Boano assistance area in the Paddock. The spare parts will be available for RR 2020/2019 models.
The cost for the “Full Race Service” will be 1,350.00 Euro (excl. VAT) and it must be paid 50% by July 30 and 50% by August 30. There is the possibility also to pay the full amount on July 30.
For further information contact and to send inquiries contact: email@example.com
Photo credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi Igor AguadoEnduro21 Junior Editorigor.firstname.lastname@example.org