Sherco bike rental and service packages announced for International Six Days Enduro Portugal 2019.
Sentolino Brothers Racing have announced bike rental, service and spare parts ervices available for riders at this year’s International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) in Portimão, Portugal on November 11-16.
The service for riders wanting to race Sherco models in Portugal is run by an experienced team with a truck in the paddock and service vans and crews at the assistance points on the course.
Sherco bike rental ISDE 2019 details:
Models available will be 2020 Shercos 2T: Sherco 250 SE Factory, Sherco 300 SE Factory and 4T: Sherco 250 SEF Factory, Sherco 300 SEF Factory, Sherco 450 SEF Factory
Prices will be €2,590 (VAT not incl.) for the 2T models and €2,890 (VAT not incl.) for 4T models.
Bike rental cost includes:
- Bikes delivered to the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve, the paddock for the entire ISDE 2019
- Cost of transporting the motorbike to the event
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle during the event
- Kit AXP radiator protector
- Rear AXP disk guard
- AXP skid plate/sump guard
- Six Days graphics kit
- KYB suspensions set-up
Additional options available for extra cost includes higher/lower seats, different handlebars thicknesses, customization of suspension and/or special parts to be mounted and ready for its arrival in the paddock.
This service must be requested before Sunday June 30, 2019.
Sherco race assistance at ISDE 2019:
- Technical assistance service in the paddock according to the FIM regulation
- Access to tools (including tyres machine and levers) both in the paddock and at the assistance points
- Technical advice for all Sherco riders
- Lubricants and liquids for maintenance supplied by ENI
- Gasoline for race days
- Availability of technicians for support
- Daily update for motorcycle settings and race information
- KAYABA Suspension Service (presence of official KYB technician)
- Storage boxes for personal material (glasses, gloves, energy drinks, clothes)
- Info point for classification in the Sherco paddock area
- Water, snack, fruit at the points of assistance during the race
- Sherco direct spare parts service (through the Sherco Portugal importer - The cost of the parts is not included)
- Air filter service as required at the assistance points in the race
- Set-up and support before the race
- First revision of the bike after the pre-ride (before the technical control)
- Pack of Borilli tyres for seven days (1 front and 2 rear) for an additional €100
The Parts Service for all Sherco pilots will be available in the Sherco Assistance areas for models 2018/2019/2020.
Riders using bike rental and service packages will have an additional discount of €300 in the assistance package. (€ 950 instead of € 1,250).
The price of Sherco Assistance during the ISDE is € 1,250 (without VAT). The amount of gasoline not used will not be refunded.
This service must be requested before Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhoto Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com